The Out of Sight Case restores a sense of freedom and fun often lost after diagnosis.
As many of you reading this can relate, leaving the hospital with a pile of life-saving supplies and nowhere to carry them seems like an impossible task.
As a mother of two beautiful daughters with Type 1 diabetes, I understand. The fear, pressure and grief are very real and the risk of forgetting something essential is huge. I know I have done that too.
With that in mind I designed a diabetes supply case for just the essentials.
This tiny little case holds all of the supplies you need for at least a day or two – and there is a “space for everything.” My goal was to reduce the stress of diabetes management by making a fun, cool case that is easy to use.
Mary Day. Owner and designer of Out of Sight Cases.
Out of Sight® Case
- Detachable mesh bag (4 1/2″ x 6″)
- 2 spaces for 2 insulin vials or 1 insulin pen
- Space for lancet device
- Space for meter secured by Velcro. Fits most meters on the market.
- Space for test strips
- Space for glucose tablets
- We supply a 2″ x 2″ piece of sticky Velcro. Cut to fit the back of your meter. Enough for several meters.
Buy an OUT OF SIGHT® CASE and try it out for 30 days. If you don’t love it, we will refund your money PLUS shipping!